Volunteer Center of Brown County Affiliate Partner Grant Program in Collaboration with Green Bay Packers Give Back
About the Volunteer Center of Brown County
Nonprofits and volunteers strengthen our community tremendously. The Volunteer Center’s goal is to be the hub of volunteer activity in Brown County, not merely by helping volunteers find a home, but through helping nonprofits continue their meaningful and vital work.
We serve all nonprofits of Brown County by raising awareness about your organization, its mission, and your volunteer needs. But, for just $250 per calendar year, we offer an enhanced level of service through our Affiliate Partner program, which features numerous ways we can help make your connection with volunteers easy.
Click here to read the extensive list of benefits of becoming an Affiliate Partner!
About the Affiliate Partner Grant Program
In collaboration with Green Bay Packers Give Back, the Volunteer Center of Brown County is proud to offer a new Affiliate Partner Grant Program for the 2021 calendar year. Through this new collaboration, we will be offering the opportunity for organizations in Brown, Shawano, or Oconto counties to apply for a grant, which will cover the $250 Affiliate fee for the 2021 calendar year. Grant applications will be accepted online from Tuesday, October 6, 2020, to Tuesday, November 3, 2020.
- Tuesday, Oct. 6: Online application released
- Tuesday, November 3: Application deadline
- Wednesday, November 4-Monday, November 30: Review process
- Tuesday, December 1: Notify all applicants
When to Apply
Grant applications will be accepted online from Tuesday, October 6 to Tuesday, November 3 at 11:55 pm CST.
All applicants must meet the following:
- Be a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization designated by the IRS, church, school, government agency or healthcare agency
- Directly serve Brown, Shawano, or Oconto counties
- Be willing to complete the 2021 Affiliate Partner form (this is required of all new and renewed Affiliate Partners) and send us an updated logo
Click the button below to apply:
For more information or if you have questions, contact Melissa Jagodinsky at 920-600-0185 or email@example.com.